1. Thanks to all the families that attended Conferences – we value our strong partnerships as we work together in the Circle of Courage to nurture individuals that work to their personal best!
2. It is already time to start planning for the new school year 2017-2018. We will soon be looking at how many classes and teachers we will need. To help us be as accurate as possible, we need all our next year kindergarten families to come and register their children. If you know of anyone who lives in the neighbourhood who has not done this please let them know it is critical that they come and register!
3. March 23 and 24 are Professional Learning Days and there is no school those days. Classes resume again on April 3rd because of our Spring break.
4. Thanks to the parents who are bringing in coffee and a lunch at the end of this week on our PD Days! The Wildwood Staff really appreciates the generous gifts!
5. Please see the Leadership Link from the CBE Chief Superintendent and the Board of Trustees. Leadership Link April 2017
6. Help your child grow strong social skills. See the information from Alberta Health Services!
7. Literacy Tip of the Week – Share something that happened to you this week that made you laugh.
8. We have a new Festive Foods lunch coming up on Friday, April 28th. We encourage all families to register and order online at www.HealthyHunger.ca. If this is not possible, you may pick up an order form at the office. Please note that all manual order forms need to be into the office the Friday BEFORE the Festive Foods lunch. Once the system closes, it is not possible to enter any more orders, therefore late orders cannot be accepted. Our Festive Foods coordinators have also been trying some new restaurants. If you have any feedback, please contact Stacey.
9. Enjoy your Spring break with family and friends!