We're going skating! All students will be taking lessons as part of their Phys. Ed. class in the New Year. Forms were sent home on December 6th, or 7th. Click the links below if you have misplaced forms or need to review the letter. Please note that students may bring their own equipment if they have it, otherwise equipment will be provided!
Student forms (pdf)
Volunteer forms (pdf)
School Development Plan for 2016/2017 School Year
Please see our Publications page for this year's School Development Plan.
Newsletters are posted on or near the fist of every month in the "School Information" tab above. Weekly events will be added every Monday on the home page of each programs web page. Stanley Jones information on Stanley Jones website and Alice Jamieson Girls’ Academy (AJA) on the AJA website.
Click here for our second edition of the student generated Newsletter as part of our grade 6/7 Leadership class.
Below, you will also find a calendar indicating events that are occurring in the current month. To ensure that you are notified via email promptly when the newsletter is available, we encourage you to subscribe to our RSS Feed.
December Calendar (pdf)
Dec. 5-9 (up to Dec. 16th for AJA)
- Stanley Jones Family Food Drive
- Amble with Angus Food Drive for AJA 6-9
- Alice Jamieson Girls’ Academy Band Winter Concert 6:30pm School Gymnasium
- Stanley Jones Winter Concert 6:30pm School Gymnasium
Dec. 17- Jan. 2
- Kindergarten registration for 2017 school year begins
- AJA Hosts Basketball Tournament – GO WINGS!
- School Council Meeting – 6:30-8.
- Stanley Jones School with Alice Jamieson Girls’ Academy Open House 6pm-8pm
- Alice Jamieson Girls’ Academy registration for 2017 school year begins
- Report Card go home for all students
- AJA grade 4s to Glenbow Museum
- AJA Grade 7s to the Calgary Military Museums
- AJA hosts Basketball Tournament – GO WINGS!
- AJA Grade 6s to Calgary Police Interpretive Centre
Bus routes located top left corner of this home page, click on the link to find your child’s route. If you haven’t signed up for bussing transportation go to this link.
CBE Fee Invoices Please use your CBE online account to pay for your fees or pay in the office using debit or credit. No cash please! Here is the link to the CBE My Account.
You will be able to design a payment plan so you do not have to pay in one lump sum.