1. Last Call for 2015/2016 W.O. Mitchell Yearbooks!
We"d like to remind parents who haven"t already ordered a 2015/2016 Yearbook, and would like one for their family, to please do so by June 17th, 2016. If you don’t have a form, just write the yearbook committee a note including:
- Child"s Name
- Teacher"s Name
- Date Ordered
- Quantity Ordered
Please send the note, along with a cash or cheque made out to WO Mitchell School, in a sealed envelope. You can still order online at ybpay.lifetouch.com. Yearbooks are $20.00 each. Please call the school if you are unsure as to whether or not you ordered a book.
2. Last fun lunch Friday, June 17. Please order through www.healthyhunger.ca by Sunday should you wish for your child to participate. A huge thank you to the parents who have made this possible and a special thank you to Angela B. for her leadership of this new venture!
3. Student Activity Fees: Please complete a 2 question survey. The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RHHJ8FS
4. Bussing Preregistration Deadline: Has been extended to June 12. Please, seriously pleaseJ, if you are thinking that you might be accessing the yellow bus service, please preregister.
5. Provincial Achievement Tests Grade 6: Wednesday, June 15, English Language Arts Part B (9:00AM), Thursday, June 16, Math (9:00AM), Friday, June 17, Social Studies (9:00AM)
6. Farewell Assembly, June 23 @ 10:30AM. Please join us if you can.
7. Lost and Found: Anything remaining after June 24 will be donated to charity
8. School Council Annual General Meeting: Monday, June 20, at 7:30PM
9. Last Day of School for Students: June 24th. Report cards will be sent home on this day.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!!!!! WOM_Parents
Visit our webpage for parents to learn about our programs, registration , assessment and reporting, Inspiring Education, volunteering, language courses, out-of-school care and more!