Chaparral School is capped at 75 students at each grade level for the 2017-18 school year. Kindergarten registrations for the 2017-18 school year were received from January 9 to February 13, 2017. The number of registrations received was less than 75, therefore the implementation of a Lottery was not needed.
ALL (all 3 priority category) kindergarten registrants to date, February 21st, 2017, will be able to attend Chaparral School for the 2017-18 school year.
Dear Parents/Guardians of 2017-18 Chaparral Kindergarten Students,
Welcome to Chaparral School!
Just a reminder that the Kindergarten 2017-18 Information Evening will be held at the school on Thursday, June 8th at 7:00pm.
This information evening is for parents only.
At this event, parents will receive a package including the following important information items:
- Letter of confirmation of students’ placement in a morning or afternoon class.
- Kindergarten student CBE ID #. This number may be needed to set-up your important “My CBE Account”.
- My “CBE Account” Set-Up instruction sheet. This account is used to pay School Fees, book School Conferences, and register for Transportation and Noon Supervision.
- Chaparral 2017-18 Bell Times Letter.
- CBE Volunteer Information.
- Reminder to “Subscribe” to School Messenger to receive communication from the School.
Any parents that are unable to attend the Information Evening on June 8th are welcome to pick up their child(ren)’s package at the school any day following the event.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
More information is available on the CBE Kindergarten page.
Kindergarten | great learning starts here (pdf)