Websites for Division One Math
Click on a title below...
1. IXL Math- Multi grade math practice site
2. Crickweb- Number properties and ordering activities
3. Illuminations - Concentration - Play by yourself or against a friend to form pairs. Match numbers, shapes, fractions, or multiplication facts to equivalent representations. The game can be used to practice facts by using the clear pane mode, or for an added challenge, play the game with the windows closed.
4. Illuminations - Ten Frame - Thinking about numbers using frames of 10 can be a helpful way to learn basic number facts. The four games that can be played with this applet help to develop counting and addition skills.
5. Play Kids Games - Sea Horse Game
6. AAA Math - This site offers many different skill based activities, along with mini lessons at each grade level that provide explanations of the skills. You need to be sure you choose your grade level and then choose the skill you want to work on. *If you are in grades one or two, you may need help from an adult to get started.
7. Up To Ten - This site also offers a variety of games for all ages. Click on the "Up To Ten Kids" button and then explore all the activities from there!
8. What's the Point? - An interactive activity that will challenge student's graphing skills. Students may select an appropriate level of play.
9. Change Maker - This site challenges students to collect as much money into their "piggy banks" as possible by making correct change. Be sure to click on an appropriate level of difficulty and the Canadian Flag to use our currency.
10. Exam Bank - This site is only accessible to students at school, with the guidance of their teacher.
11. Geometric Figures and Fractions - this site is well illustrated and is geared to students in grades 3-6.
12. Let's Do Math - this site offers lots of interactive math activities.
14. Math Magician - On this website, you can practice your basic addition, subtraction and multiplication skills. It is interactive and you are timed, so you can practice until you are fast, fast, fast!!!
15. Math Fact Cafe- On this website, you can practice your basic math facts. It is interactive and makes practicing fun!
16. Tell Time Online- On this website, you can practice telling time using an analogue clock.
17. Virtual Manipulatives Library - Awesome site for interactive math activities using virtual manipulatives.
18. Learn Alberta - K-6 curriculum linked activities
19. Create a Graph - Students can make a variety of graphs.
Design by V. Brewis
Calgary Board of Education. All Rights Reserved.