1. Please complete the CBE Registration Form if you are not currently a CBE Student - a copy of the student’s birth certificate is needed to complete this form. If you currently are a CBE Student, please complete the Transfer Request: K-9 Schools Form.
2. If you are not in our catchment area or you are uncertain if you are, please check the link below to find your Late Immersion designated school. If you are outside of our catchment area please contact Branton School’s principal. http://www.cbe.ab.ca/FormsManuals/Transfer-Request-K-9-Schools.pdf
3. Please complete the Parent Acknowledgement of Understanding for Alternative Programs Registration form.
4. We have attached a Parent Information Booklet.
5. A French Immersion Brochure is included for your information.
6. When all forms are completed, please return to Branton (in person) by noon February 13th 2018 to be included in the lottery. Families who register after February 13th 2018 will be put on a call back list. We will be monitoring enrolment as students begin to register starting on Jan. 22, 2018. If registrations exceed space available at either school, we will conduct a lottery. If required, lotteries will take place at the schools on Feb. 14, 2018. An email will be sent to share the results of the draw by February 23rd 2018. In April, documents requesting further information about your child will be emailed to you so we can plan accordingly. Should there be questions regarding your registration, we will call parents directly.
7. Please remember that there are no chartered bus services (yellow buses) for Branton School. Students use City Transit or make their own arrangements for transportation.
Thank you for registering at Branton School. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Mr. J-F Belanger, Principal; Mr. R. Keith, Assistant Principal; Ms. Rustad, Admin. Asst. or Mrs. Keenan, Admin. Asst. at 403-777-7440 ext. 0.