To translate this page, select the language below.
If you paid your fees online, you will already have an account and can skip the first two steps.
- To create an account: go to https://webapps.cbe.ab.ca/myaccount and clicking the “create an account” link. Important: the email that you are using to create your account MUST be the same one you have provided to the school to enter into our database. If you are unsure, please contact our office.
- Once you have created an account, you will receive a confirmation email. You need to click the “Complete the Process” link to confirm.
- After your email is confirmed, you can login to the system.
- If you already have an account: Click the link on the left side of our website titled “My CBE Account” (it is a green square with a $ sign). Follow the prompts.
- On the left hand side there will be a link to book an interview.
- First select the teacher you would like an interview time
- Click on the time slot that is available and convenient for you. (*For Grade 5 Mandarin parents, you will book with both teachers under the “Grade 5 Mandarin” tab.) In the pop up window (ensure pop ups are allowed), you will choose your child (optionally, you can enter the student’s name), the name of the parent/guardian is prefilled but is changeable if you wish.