Graduation | Grade 9 Farewell
June 8th, 2017
at Vincent Massey School
The Farewell Committee is busy planning a delicious buffet meal, decorations, and dance with photo booth and DJ for a truly fun and memorable evening.
Agenda for the Day
10:00 Farewell Assembly in the school gym
- Parents are invited to attend this assembly however, there is limited seating in the gym and therefore a limit of 2 guests per student are welcome to attend the assembly. The gym will be open at 9:30 a.m. for parents and guests.
- As this is a special occasion, semi-formal attire is appropriate for the evening. However, we do not encourage the purchase or rental of formal attire.
5:30 Evening Dinner and Dance - students come to school
- With an increase in venue and food costs, this year we are celebrating the dinner and dance at the school. The cost is $20.00 per student.
- Classic Lasagna or Vegetarian Lasagna
- Caesar Salad (croutons on the side)
- Dessert –squares and cake
- Bottled Water
- Pop will be sold by the Legacy Group for $ 1.00 a can.
(If you have dietary concerns, email Mrs. Karen Malenfant email@example.com or 403-777-7870 ext. 2025)
6:55 Dance starts
9:00 - Parent Pick up
Thank you for your cooperation
The Grad committee
Please print off the dinner choice and hand it in along with $20.00 cash to your homeroom teacher before Friday, May 19, 2017. We are now accepting completed forms and payment.