Harold Panabaker Bus Maps
Bus Maps & Schedules
For the 2016-17 school year, bus route maps will be available at cbe.ab.ca/busstop. Click here to find your child’s 2016-17 yellow school bus route map. Maps are organized by school name and route letter. Schools that have more than five buses (not including kindergarten) will also have an overview document to help parents identify their child's route map by its letter (Route A etc.).
New information on the 2016-17 bus maps includes:
- The afternoon schedule is provided in addition to the morning schedule. The afternoon drop-off stop may be slightly different than the morning pick-up stop due to traffic patterns, for example across the street from the morning stop.
- Early or late entry days are shown as a “variation.”
- The number of registered riders shown on your map may change as parents continue to register their students, or students choose to access an existing stop other than the one assigned to them.
Parents should also be aware of the following:
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their child's safety while traveling from home to and from, and at the bus stop.
- School bus routes were developed using all pre-registrations that were submitted by June 12, 2016.
- Changes to routes will not be made until after Thanksgiving unless they are necessary. e.g. Road closure
- If a student has more than one address, only the primary residence address will be used for transportation purposes. The CBE cannot provide two or more bus stops for one child; however, students are allowed to use any existing bus stop that is convenient for them as long as they have registered and paid for transportation.
- Parents/guardians can complete a Bus Stop Change Request form.
- The circumstances under which a stop will be reviewed are outlined on the form.
- Bus routes or schedules are subject to change at any time during the school year.
CBE Transportation links
Below you will find the bussing contracts, letters and more from the Calgary Board of Education Transportation Department.
You may send your forms back to the school and we will send it via inter-office mail or you can mail it directly to the Calgary Board of Education.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Harold Panabaker school.