Simon Fraser Busing Information
Bus Maps & Schedules
For the 2017-18 school year, bus route maps will be available at CBE Bus Information page. Maps are organized by school name and route letter.
Parents should be aware of the following:
- Every effort is made to keep ride times to within one hour each way. Due to the sparsity of students, buses must travel long distances to service the schools offering alternative and special needs programs, therefore, ride times may be longer in some cases.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their child's safety while traveling to and from, and while at the bus stop.
- School bus routes are developed using all pre-registrations that were submitted by June 11, 2017.
Changes to routes will not be made until after Thanksgiving unless they are necessary, e.g., road closure.
- If a student has more than one address, only the primary residence address will be used for transportation purposes. The CBE cannot provide two or more bus stops for one child; however, students are allowed to use any existing bus stop that is convenient for them as long as they have registered and paid for transportation.
- Parents/guardians can complete a Bus Stop Change Request form.
- The circumstances under which a stop will be reviewed are outlined on the form.
- Bus routes or schedules are subject to change at any time during the school year.