Let's Save our World
What are the Possible Causes of an Unhealthy Environment?
The list keeps on going and its gets tougher to find the end to it. From little things like buying toffee in a plastic wrap to big things like burning massive amounts of fossil fuel, the earth is becoming more and more unhealthy each second! Us humans take what we have for grant now but don't think what we will have for later. We take everything for ourselves while we don't think about other organisms and the future generation(s). The best way to describe humans in general would be to call the "selfish".
- These burn fuel and release all sorts of chemicals in the environment
- Destroys the ozone layer (which protects us from harmful rays from the sun)
- Increases the temperature (global warming)
Increased use of Vehicles
- Combustion increases Sulphur which result in to acid rain
- Materials required to make the car makes too much carbon which increases global warming
- Uses fossil fuels, which is a non-renewable resource and causes harm to living organisms
Too much use of Electricity
- Producing electricity is costly, there are lots of dirty ways to produce it, like burning coal
- The more we use, the more it gets produced
- Unsafe methods (to produce electricity) are being used all around the world, like Nuclear Fusion
And Many More...
Let's all work together to save our backyard!