CBE Inter-School Mail Tues & Fri Next Week Wed
Please ensure items are in the Mailroom by 12:00 noon
April 25, 2019
Cafeteria Supervision D. Trifan, V. Komlijenovic
Library Supervision C. Walcott
· Club Information
o Envelope drop for CANstruction April 29th
o Student Teacher Dodgeball planned for April 30th
o Concentration Game for teams at lunch May 8th
o T-shirt Decoration at lunch May 9th
o CANstruction is May 15th
· Are there any Grade 10 or 11 girls that are interested in being part of Western Canada’s Golf Team? If you are a competitive golfer with a legitimate handicap/index please see Mr. Kufeldt in Guidance no later than Tuesday April 30th after school.
· The University of King's College is visiting cities across Canada for an upcoming Meet and Greet tour. These events are great opportunities to learn about King's programs, residence, groups and societies, and student life in Halifax. To learn more or RSVP, visit http://ow.ly/EHUO30onxxe.
· Applications for the 2019 Student Police Academy are now available in the main office. If you are a grade 12 student interested in a career with the police, please come to the main office for more information. The event will be held May 16 at Heritage Park.
· Library: Closures for Midterm Exams
The Library will be closed to accommodate ELA and FLA midterm exams on the following dates.
Test Centre will run as usual:
Thursday, April 25: 11:50am - 5:00 pm (lunch, Periods 4 & 3 and pm tutorial)
· National Biology Competition – Thursday, April 25th 10:30 – 12:00 am
This is a 50 multiple choice, 75 minute exam put out by the University of Toronto. If you wish to sign up for this Biology enrichment opportunity please see Ms. Rivers with the $7 registration fee before the deadline of Tuesday, March 5th.