CBE Inter-School Mail Tues & Fri Next Week Wed
Please ensure items are in the Mailroom by 12:00 noon
December 11, 2018
Cafeteria Supervision M. Young, J. Gordon
Library Supervision V. Komlijenovic
· Dual Credits - Political Science 1101 application deadlines
The application forms for the Political Science 1101 class will be due this coming Thursday.
· Career Centre
Students please register prior to event. Sign up sheet is in the Career Centre or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance.
Post-Secondary visit to Western Canada High
Wed. Dec. 12, 2018 University of Waterloo Library Area 1 3:45 – 4:30 P.M
· Craving Christmas cookies? Come decorate your own sugar cookie in room 177 at lunch on Tuesday, Dec 11th and Thursday Dec 13th . Cost is $2/cookie.
· Career Centre
Grade 11 students only!
Would you like to explore and see if the University of Alberta is right for you?
Twenty lucky grade 11 students from across Alberta will have the opportunity.
When: Saturday and Sunday May 11 and May 12, 2019.
Application deadline is January 27, 2019.
Accommodations, travel expense and a weekend of exciting events are planned for the event.
Please see Mrs. Galambos in the Career Centre for more information.
· Speech Tournament Volunteers Needed
Western will be hosting the Calgary regional speech competition on Saturday, December 15th, between 8 am and 2:30 pm, and we are in need of many student volunteers to make the event a success. Training and lunch are both provided. If you are able to help out, or if you have any questions, please email Ms. Gordon at email@example.com.
· If you are interested in trying out for the Badminton team, there is an informational meeting Weds. December 12th at 12:00 sharp in the theatre. Tryouts will run every morning starting February 4th and when the team is selected regular practices will be Monday and Thursday mornings from 7:00 – 8:30 am. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please come by Room 106 to grab forms.
· Math Students: Our last contest of 2018 is approaching, and no registration is required!! We'd love to see you all on Tuesday Dec 11 at 11:55 in rooms 102 and 105 to write CNML#3. Bring your lunch and a math friend! See you then.