Communication of Assessment
To view your child’s progress within D2L, simply click the link above and enter the information provided by your child: student login and password. Step by step instructions are below.
If you child’s teacher utilizes email reports, they will simply arrive in your email as long as we have the correct email address.
Step by Step Instructions to Using D2L
To access D2L simply complete the following:
- Access D2L by the button above or entering the following address in a web browser d2l.cbe.ab.ca
- Enter your child's username (student ID number)
- Enter your child's password (you may obtain this from your child, or if need be contact your child's teacher)
- Once you are navigated to the D2L dashboard, select the class you wish to view
- Once in the class simply click the Marks or Grades link in the navigation bar above.
- Depending on the marks program used, you will be prompted to enter a 'Surname' and password (ID number), just a password (ID number), or view the grades in the D2L grading program.
If at any point you experience difficulties with the process, please contact your child's teacher.