- Zarek Wright-Winnipeg, a Grade 11 student at James Fowler High School in Calgary (Calgary Board of Education), is the 2016 recipient of the Indigenous Shining Student Award, which celebrates First Nation, Métis and Inuit students who are shining examples in their communities.
- May 17, 18 and 19,2016 @ 7:00pm.
- James Fowler High School Theatre.
- Tickets on sale starting April 4th at noon
- $1.25/ticket to a maximum of 5 tickets
- All students MUST be on the Grad List and have ALL school fees paid
James Fowler School Council is very excited for the upcoming Casino to raise much needed funds for equipment, uniforms, technology and instruments at James Fowler High School.
Please review the calendar for the upcoming 2015-2016 school year
Meet First Nations, Metis, and Inuit High School Graduation Coach - Ms. Rebekah Whiteley
James Fowler School Council will be hosting a presentation on scholarship information for parents on March 2, 2016 at 6:30 pm.
Check out all the interesting events happening at the school!
Highlights of the 2014-15 school year.
Re: Enrolment at James Fowler High School for the 2016-2017 school year
Effective immediately, the school is not able to print a transcript for students. You may go online https://public.education.alberta.ca/PASI/myPass myPass is an Alberta Education secure self-service website for Alberta students to :
- View and print diploma exam results
- Order high school transcripts
- View progress towards a credential
- View student personal information
- View and print a Detailed Academic Report (DAR)
- Order additional copies of an awarded credential
Please review the new student handbook for the upcoming 2015-2016 school year.
Please review the new student handbook for music program.
Please review the calendar for the upcoming 2015-2016 school year.
Please review the following guide to help plan a sucessful path in high school.
Parents can now sign up and pay most school fees conveniently online.
Parents please sign up for Home Logic. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Balmer at 403-230-4743 ext 2007
The vision of the Strategy is to engage and inspire students in Career and Technology education opportunities that are dynamic and seamless as they transition into education, training and work beyond grades 5-9 and grades 10-12.