Welcome to James Fowler High School
All parents of James Fowler students are invited to attend a Parent Information Evening, Thursday, Sept. 22, 2015.
Don't Miss Out on School Messages
Parents/guardians: Due to Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), if you want to keep receiving electronic messages from our school on commercial topics such as student fees and field trip costs, you need to subscribe online.
In addition, if you want to receive any text messages from our school, you need to opt-in by texting the word YES to the six-digit number 724665.
Welcome Newsletter (pdf)
Please review the student handbook for the 2016-2017 school year.
Please review the new student handbook for music program.
Summer Newsletter (pdf)
- Notice of Annual General Meeting, Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 6:30 pm. More information (pdf)
Please review the calendar for the upcoming 2016-2017 school year.
- Zarek Wright-Winnipeg, a Grade 11 student at James Fowler High School in Calgary (Calgary Board of Education), is the 2016 recipient of the Indigenous Shining Student Award, which celebrates First Nation, Métis and Inuit students who are shining examples in their communities.
Highlights of the 2014-15 school year.
Re: Enrolment at James Fowler High School for the 2016-2017 school year
Effective immediately, the school is not able to print a transcript for students. You may go online https://public.education.alberta.ca/PASI/myPass myPass is an Alberta Education secure self-service website for Alberta students to :
- View and print diploma exam results
- Order high school trscripts
- View progress towards a credential
- View student personal information
- View and print a Detailed Academic Report (DAR)
- Order additional copies of an awarded credentia
Please review the following guide to help plan a sucessful path in high school.
Parents can now sign up and pay most school fees conveniently online.
Parents please sign up for Home Logic. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Balmer at 403-230-4743 ext 2007
The vision of the Strategy is to engage and inspire students in Career and Technology education opportunities that are dynamic and seamless as they transition into education, training and work beyond grades 5-9 and grades 10-12.