Acknowledgment of the Land
Welcome to James Fowler High School. We hope that you will find the academic year both rewarding and successful. This handbook is designed to help you find your way around the school.
When you register as a student at James Fowler you become entitled to use the facilities and services that the school provides; you also agree to abide by its rules and regulations. This handbook provides you with a comprehensive guide to those services and facilities and to the regulations that you have agreed to abide by.
Click here to review the Student Handbook
Counsellors provide educational, career and personal counselling to students. Some examples are:
- assistance with educational goal setting and academic difficulties
- assistance with career exploration and planning
- assistance with personal difficulties, student performance and development
- group programs: camp counsellor training, grief group, support for depression are offered as the need arises
- Aboriginal support meets on a regular basis
- Information on financial support, financial awards, scholarships and student loans
Indigenous Families Newsletter
Newsletters 2018 (pdf)
Newsletter Archive 2017 (pdf)
Newsletter Archive 2016 (pdf)