"Lead, Learn, Innovate"
To engage and support all students as they become self-directed, life-long learners who think critically and creatively, and function as caring, productive citizens.
Engaging global learners in a digital age embracing high quality, innovative, personalized learning opportunities.
The Instructional Core – the respectful, dignified relationship between the learner and the teacher in the presence of content – is the heart and soul of our work.
Our role is to enhance learning and the role of the student is to learn.
We believe that learning:
- is a collaborative process involving students, staff, teacher advisors, parents and community.
- is both an individual and cooperative process concerned with development of the whole person.
- prepares students to become competent, productive, healthy, contributing members of the school and larger community
- is continuous and lifelong.
- thrives in an atmosphere of trust and respect, and in a safe, attractive physical environment both inside and outside the school.