2016– 2017 School Fees
2016 – 2017 HWW School Fee Agreement
To be completed and returned by all students regardless of payment method
Fee Descriptions and Information
Fee agreements will be mailed home to all students over the summer. It is a two part form that needs to be completed and brought to the school with payment during Passport to Success Days. We will make any adustments and sign the form returning a copy to you as your receipt.
Fee payment options:
- Online – My CBE Account
- For additional information follow this link to information on the CBE website
- Pay from the comfort of home using debit or credit
- Avoid sending cash/cheques with students
- Avoid long payment lines during Passport to Success Days
- Earn points (if you have a points card)
- Any fees paid online by August 21st will be entered into a special early bird draw
- POS (Debit/Credit) at the school during Passport to Success Days or thereafter at the School Business office
- Cash at the school during Passport to Success Days or thereafter at the School Business Office
- Cheque or a series of post-dated cheques dated up to December 09, 2016
Please note: to ensure security of your personal information, we do not accept credit card information over the phone, by fax or by mail.
If you need fee assistance please contact Ms. L Moore in the Business Office at (403) 253-2261, extension 2421 to discuss fee waivers and payment plans.
Click here to access information about LATE REGISTRATIONS, WITHDRAWALS, TRANSFERS AND REFUNDS.
For information on Fee Waivers please click here.
The CBE is no longer offering rebates on Calgary Transit passes. Parents are still able to claim bus passes on their income tax.
Student Parking Passes
We are able to offer a limited number of student parking spots each year. We open this privilege up first to our grade 12 students, then grade 11’s and so on. Grade 12 students have an opportunity to sign up for a spot during our Passport to Success Days.
We will be doing announcements towards the end of September to sell passes to our Grade 12 students whose fees are paid and have no other outstanding obligations. Once those applications are complete and processed we will open up to Grade 11’s and then Grade 10’s. Students need to listen for announcements regarding Parking passes.