Parents and students, please refer to the resources below to assist you in the scholarship application process:
The following links provide information on various scholarships and bursaries:
- Scholarships Canada has an extensive scholarship, awards, bursaries and grants database. You can also find information on student loans, applications and budgeting.
- Calgary Foundation has over 100 student awards. Awards are made to students at all educational levels including elementary, junior and high school, undergraduate and graduate.
- Education Matters provides up to 26 scholarships and bursaries for CBE students using one application. There is a May 30th deadline for these awards. Be sure to look at both the System Wide and School Specific awards which include our Green and Gold awards.
- Alexander Rutherford Scholarships are available to Alberta high school students who meet the eligibility criteria. Applications are available online. > More information
Applications are available in the student services office for the following scholarships:
- ATA Scholarship -- Deadline May 31 (no late applications)
- Imperial Oil Scholarships—Deadline May 15