Arts-Centered Learning (ACL)
ACL and AP parent/student information meeting will take place on October 20th, 2016 from 6.30pm to 8.00pm in the Theatre.
At Lord Beaverbrook, the Arts-Centred Learning program focuses on learning in and through the arts in the core subjects areas of English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The emphasis is using the arts as a means of understanding the concepts in the core curriculum.
Are you an Arts Centred Learning student?
The Arts Centred Learning Program at Beaverbrook is looking for students for the 2015/2016 school year:
- Students who demonstrate a particular talent or passion for one or more areas in the fine and preforming arts
- Students who have strong academic skills and desire to make their high school education well rounded through participation in an arts based learning community
Register for Arts Centered Learning at Lord Beaverbrook High School
To register for ACL at Lord Beaverbrook High School, visit the CBE Arts Centered Learning page.
Does this describe you?
- have high interest and passion for the arts
- a creative “out of the box” thinker
- like to try new things
- willing to work outside my comfort zone
- flexible and adaptable to change
- love project and inquiry-based learning
- enthusiastic participant in class activities
- can work with a variety of other students
Email Mr. Sparrow, Assistant Principal or Mr. Boers, Learning Leader