Arts-Centered Learning (ACL)
Lord Beaverbrook High School Open House, Feb. 21, 2019, 6:30-8:30 PM Open House Invitation
At Lord Beaverbrook, the Arts-Centred Learning program focuses on learning in and through the arts in the core subjects areas of English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The emphasis is using the arts as a means of understanding the concepts in the core curriculum.
Are you an Arts Centred Learning student?
The Arts Centred Learning Program at Beaverbrook is looking for students for the next school year:
- Students who demonstrate a particular talent or passion for one or more areas in the fine and preforming arts
- Students who have strong academic skills and desire to make their high school education well rounded through participation in an arts based learning community
Register for Arts Centered Learning at Lord Beaverbrook High School
To register for ACL at Lord Beaverbrook High School, visit the CBE Arts Centered Learning page.
Does this describe you?
- an interest in and passion for the arts
- initiative, imagination and ingenuity when engaging in a variety of creative processes to develop and explore ideas
- the ability to thrive in a fast-paced rigorous program that extends beyond the basic curricular expectation
- a willingness to take advantage of multiple learning opportunities offered through the arts
- characteristics that honour and respect the creativity of peers
- motivation and independence
- the ability to work well in a variety of situations; collaboratively and independently
See Fine Arts in our Staff Directory
Call our office at 403-259-5585 or email Assistant Principal, Mr. C. Haydu email@example.com