- Textbooks are issued to students twice a year at the beginning of each semester.
- Textbooks are the property of Sir Winston Churchill High School. Students are required to look after the books and will be charged for any excessive damage which is caused.
- It is recommended that students write their name in the textbooks when they pick up their books.
- Textbooks are assigned to students for a semester and must be returned to the business office no later than the day of the exam.
- Each textbook is barcoded with a unique number. Students are expected to return the exact same textbook, returning someone’s e bring back someone else’s good for them, but not for you.
- Textbooks must be returned, no later than the day of the exam, either to the Business Office or in guarded bins at the gym. We appreciate you returning your textbooks on time.
- Times for picking up textbooks will be posted around the school and advertised on the main website page when appropriate.