CBE information CBE mainpage Interactive Map Student Results System Libraries School Profile Why choose CBE? Site Map Contact Us Search RSS Feed CBE FAQs

Transcript Requests

Post Secondary Applications

For all grade 12's applying to a University (such as outside of Alberta), you will need to request a final, 'official', transcript from Alberta Education at the following link:


  • Choose 'Online Requests and Payments'; then
  • 'Secure Online Requests and Payments'.
  • Next, click on 'Click here to register' to receive a login and password.
  • Finally, fill in the request form – you will be charged $10 for each official transcript.
  • *Note: be sure to check the box under 'Time Code' that says "2nd ", so that they will not send the transcript(s) until after your second semester final marks are on the transcript. *


    Updated: December 10, 2012