Students must complete and submit a Request for Withdrawal Form. If the student is under the age of 18, the form must be signed by a parent or guardian. Textbooks must be returned at time of withdrawal, refundable security deposit will be processed once they are received.
- A 90% refund on instructional supplies and materials fee is processed if the withdrawal form is submitted within 30 days from the course start date*.
- No refunds on instructional supplies and materials fees are processed 30 days after the course start date*.
- Tuition Fees for out-of-province or international students are non-refundable.
- Book deposit refunds will only be given within 90 days of withdrawal date or course end date.
- If a class is cancelled, you will receive a full 100% refund.
*Course Start Date: The course start date is the first instructional day that a student is scheduled to have access to a 3 or 5 credit course.