register | grades 7-9
UPDATE: At this time, we are no longer registering students for the CBe-learn Jr High program for this current year (2017-2018).
April 3, 2018
Please contact one of our Student Advisors for information about registering for CBe-learn Jr. High. You can call our Student Services team at 403-777-7971.
Parents/legal guardians and students must attend registration and advisory appointments.
Are you transitioning from Grade 9 into Grade 10? Click here for some helpful tips!
registration process for junior high
Students New to CBe-learn:
- Contact your student advisor to discuss program information and to book an appointment.
Last names A-K
Gail Williamson (email@example.com)
403-777-7971 x 7499
Last names L-Z
Sue Brady (firstname.lastname@example.org)
403-777-7971 x 7606
- Review the technical requirements for working online.
- Attend the registration meeting and collect textbooks.
Please note: Students must accompany parents to the CBe-learn registration meeting to finalize registration.
Returning CBe-learn Students:
This registration information is for the Junior High Online program. Students registered at CBe-learn in the 2016/2017 school year and would like to continue into the 2017/2018 school year.
- Download and complete the registration package: click here to access the package
- Either email the completed package to Ellen Scogin (email@example.com) or bring the package with you when you complete the registration at our new location. As of August 28, 2017, we will be located at Windsor Park School (5505 4A Street SW).
- Complete the registration any time as of August 28, 2017 at our Windsor Park location. Textbooks will be available at the September 5th event. You must bring your son/daughter with you in order to complete the registration.
- Parents will receive an email from the CBe-learn TA teacher with startup instructions on September 5, 2017 (the first day of school).
Concurrent CBE Students:
CONCURRENT REGISTRATION PROCESS – 2017/2018
Referral and registration accepted only from school administrators. Parents, if you are interested in a concurrent registration, please consult with your community school administration.
Students are concurrent when they remain at the current school and take up to two online courses with CBe-learn.
The registration is to be completed by the current school administration/guidance/resource only. Interested parents must arrange this registration with their current school administration.
- School Administration: Download and complete the concurrent registration form: click here to access the form
- Email the concurrent registration form according to the guidelines on the form. This form must be emailed to both of the people indicated in the instructions.
- Students will be registered in the one or two requested courses.
- Parents will be emailed instructions from CBe-learn as to startup requirements/process. Once registered with CBe-learn, students will complete an Introduction to Online Learning module before gaining access to their requested courses.