register | grades 7-9
Please contact one of our Student Advisors for information about registering for CBe-learn Jr. High. You can call our Student Services team at 403-777-7971.
Parents/legal guardians and students must attend registration and advisory appointments.
Are you transitioning from Grade 9 into Grade 10? Click here for some helpful tips!
registration process for junior high
Students New to CBe-learn:
- Contact your student advisor to discuss program information and to book an appointment.
Last names A-K
Gail Williamson (email@example.com)
403-777-7971 x 7499
Last names L-Z
Sue Brady (firstname.lastname@example.org)
403-777-7971 x 7606
- Review the technical requirements for working online.
- Attend the registration meeting and collect textbooks.
Please note: Students must accompany parents to the CBe-learn registration meeting to finalize registration.
Returning CBe-learn Students:
This registration information is for the Junior High Online program. Students registered at CBe-learn in the 2017/2018 school year and would like to continue into the 2018/2019 school year.
- Download and complete the registration package: click here to access the package
- Either email the completed package to Lisa Stuart (email@example.com) or bring the package with you when you complete the registration at Windsor Park School (5505 4A Street SW).
- Complete the registration any time as of August 28, 2018 at our Windsor Park location. Textbooks will be available at the September 5th event. You must bring your son/daughter with you in order to complete the registration.
- Parents will receive an email from the CBe-learn TA teacher with startup instructions on September 6, 2018 (the first day of school).
Concurrent CBE Students:
CONCURRENT REGISTRATION PROCESS – 2018/2019
Referral and registration accepted only from school administrators. Parents, if you are interested in a concurrent registration, please consult with your community school administration.
Students are concurrent when they remain at the current school and take up to two online courses with CBe-learn.
The registration is to be completed by the current school administration/guidance/resource only. Interested parents must arrange this registration with their current school administration.
- School Administration: Download and complete the concurrent registration form: click here to access the form
- Email the concurrent registration form according to the guidelines on the form. This form must be emailed to both of the people indicated in the instructions.
- Students will be registered in the one or two requested courses.
- Parents will be emailed instructions from CBe-learn as to startup requirements/process. Once registered with CBe-learn, students will complete an Introduction to Online Learning module before gaining access to their requested courses.