IT Essentials & Energy and Environment Innovations
Courses will run in Fall, Thursday evenings 6-9pm. Please register through your High School Guidance counsellor. For more information please email Assistant Principal Cathy Seifert-Kelba at email@example.com
SOCIAL 30-1/30-2 in combination with Energy and Environmental Innovation. This is a unique, cutting-edge course where students will take on the curriculum concepts of Social 30 in a real and hands-on way. Students will earn credits in Social 30 and CTS at the same time!
Bell Schedule 2018-2019
2018-2019 Course Guide
Welcome to the Career and Technology Centre (CTC) at Central Memorial High School
New Courses Available Fall of 2018
- Computer Science
- Business Fundamentals
- AP Environmental Science
- CALM in the Mountains – more information to come!
- Summer 2018 – Session 1 (25 students)
- Winter 2019 – January Exam Break – Session 2 (25 Students)
Please register through your High School Guidance counsellors.
Young People in the Trades
Mike Holmes: Trades offer a life-long set of worthy skills Encouraging a new generation of tradespeople to enter workforce to keep momentum going. Read Story on nationalpost.com
- June 14 – Social 30 – Part A 9am
- June 15 – Awards Celebration for Career and Technology Students
- June 20 – ELA 30- Part B 9am
- June 20 – Marks due for courses with no exams
- June 22 – Social 30 – Part B 9am
- June 25 – Math 30 – 9am
- June 26 – Biology 30 – 9am
- June 27 – Chemistry 30 – 9am
- June 28 – Physics 30 – 9am
- June 28 – Science 30 – 12pm
- June 28 – Report Cards pickup 9am-12pm
- June 28 – Mark Appeals 12-4pm
- June 29 – NID (Non Instructional Day)
The EEI program shares their work in 2015!
The CTC was featured on SHAW Cable on November 3.
The CTC was featured on Breakfast Television on May 28!
The CTC was featured on Global Television - High Tech High School!
CTC students win National Skills Gold in TV/Broadcasting!