- course guide | available classes, programs, and learning commons information
- timetable | time slots for program courses and learning commons availability
attend | a half day at the CTC in
the program of your choice and attend a half day at your home high school.
learning commons | you can schedule time in the learning commons based on your
personal learning plans and/or your personal program needs. Teaching staff at CTC support student knowledge construction in the learning
commons. The appropriate use of all technology at the Centre is supported by our Digital Citizenship Agreement.
courses and high school credits
courses are adjacent in the timetable students may register for
both courses to
ten credits at the introductory level.
At the introductory level, you can explore multiple occupations by having two different
introductory courses in adjacent blocks.
dual-credit and credentialing
The CTC supports both personal learning plans and Alberta Industry and Training (AIT) credentialing. You can choose to specialize in pathways constructed from hundreds of potential single-credit modules, depending on your program area.
Earn these while completing your high school diploma:
- journeyman prepper
- journeyman welder
- journeyman chef
- journeyman hairstylist
- Microsoft credentials
- Adobe credentials
- various health sciences credentials
Take advantage of:
- post-secondary placement opportunities
- career networking
- experience providing client-based services (embedded in your program)
- state-of-the-art, brand-new facilities and equipment
- dual credentialed staff (jouneyman and Alberta certified teachers)