Senior High Library > Research/Inquiry > PowerPoint & Web Designs > PowerPoint Basics
> Creating a Slide with Clip Art
- Go to the Insert menu and click on New Slide
- Choose a slide layout with clip art and click on OK
- Double click on the picture to add clip art
- Select a picture and click on Insert
- Resize the picture box, if you wish, by using the arrows which appear when your cursor is pointed at the small boxes around the perimeter of the picture box
- Note: You can add Clip Art to any slide. Just click on the Clip Art icon in the upper tool bar (a small picture of a man's face), highlight a picture and click on Insert. You can then move or resize the picture to fit anywhere on the slide.